Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3.0f3
[Test Runner][iOS] Exception: Device ID Not Specified when trying to run all tests on player
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Click Window->Test Runner
3. In Test Runner Window, select PlayMode tab
4. Click "Run all in player (iOS)"
5. Observe the console
Result: an error is thrown (see below)
Exception: Device ID not specified. Set IOS_DEVICE_ID environment variable for iOS tests and TVOS_DEVICE_ID for tvOS tests
UnityEditor.iOS.Extensions.Common.AppleCommandLineBuildAndRun.GetDeviceIdForTests (BuildTarget target) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/PlatformDependent/iPhonePlayer/Extensions/Common/AppleCommandLineBuildAndRun.cs:205)
Expected result: Tests are successfully performed, or a popup/warning appears, informing what needs to be set up for the iOS tests to work.
Reproduced on: 2017.1.0b6, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b6, 2017.3.0a4
Did not reproduce on: 5.6.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [CustomEditor] MissingReferenceExceptions are thrown when building a player when a GameObject is selected in the Hierarchy
- [Android 9] GL_INVALID_OPERATION thrown when texture.ReadPixels is called
- [Android] Gradle build system does not escape backslash character on Keystore alias password
- [Android] Texture being misread in follow up blit on Adreno 630 when blitting zero alpha into texture
- Particles are spawned in the incorrect position in Play mode when specified rotation is not along only one axis