Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.12f1
Fixed in 2018.3.X, 2019.1.X
[Test Runner] Assert.Ignore in BeforeTest callback doesn't work for UnityTests without parameters
1. Open attached project "IgnoreTestBuggedIfNoParameter.zip";
2. Ensure platform is set to Standalone OSX (or anything other than iOS);
3. In the Test Runner window, run all the tests.
Expected results: WithoutParamUnityTest test should be ignored.
Actual results: only WithoutParamUnityTest isn't ignored.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.12f1
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Long Prefab save times when using Unity 2022.2 and higher
- Console displays error "UnityException: Creating asset at path Assets/Scenes/ .scenetemplate failed." during scene template saving
- "Development Build" watermark is shown in non-development UWP release builds
- Console errors appear when the Inspector is set to Debug and a GameObject is selected
- A script public variable value is not used when set in the Inspector window