Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.12f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Test Runner] Assert.Ignore in BeforeTest callback doesn't work for UnityTests without parameters
1. Open attached project "IgnoreTestBuggedIfNoParameter.zip";
2. Ensure platform is set to Standalone OSX (or anything other than iOS);
3. In the Test Runner window, run all the tests.
Expected results: WithoutParamUnityTest test should be ignored.
Actual results: only WithoutParamUnityTest isn't ignored.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.12f1
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file