Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.12f1
Fixed in 2018.3, 2019.1
[Test Runner] Assert.Ignore in BeforeTest callback doesn't work for UnityTests without parameters
1. Open attached project "IgnoreTestBuggedIfNoParameter.zip";
2. Ensure platform is set to Standalone OSX (or anything other than iOS);
3. In the Test Runner window, run all the tests.
Expected results: WithoutParamUnityTest test should be ignored.
Actual results: only WithoutParamUnityTest isn't ignored.
Fixed in: 2019.2.0a7, 2019.1.0b8, 2018.3.12f1
Reproduced on: 2018.2.0a1, 2018.2.6f1, 2018.3.0a10.
Not reproduced on: 2017.4.10f1, 2018.1.9f2.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VCS] Improve UI/UX of connection params (history of previous params, auto-find p4config, etc.)
- [VCS] After working offline in Perforce, show UI for "p4 reconcile" or some other way of getting in sync
- [VCS] UI lacks a File History window (note: needs plugin changes, UI work)
- [VCS] Version Control window context menu: add "Open in P4V" and tweak wording
- [VCS] Perforce/etc. settings could really use a separate entry in Project Settings sidebar