Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[TerrainComponent][Editor] Tweaking terrain component's settings doesn't undo/redo
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Add Terrain component (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Terrain);
3. Go to any Inspector's tab of Terrain component (e.g. Terrain Settings);
4. Change value for any scale bar, checkbox or dropdown list;
5. Either press cmd(ctrl) + Z or select Edit -> Undo.
All values of the Terrain settings stay the same, which creates inconsistency within the product. For example, in the Camera component any twekable property (projection, field of view, clipping planes) could be reverted by undo.
See attached actual.png screenshot.
After executing Undo last changed Terrain component's value should be reverted to its previous value.
Partial workaround (only for Terrain Settings tab) is to reset component by clicking on cogwheel
- Reproduces in 5.4.0b5, 5.3.1p1, 5.2.4p4, 5.1.3f1;
- Reproduces for both Windows 10 and OSX 10.11.3;
- Undo works fine for Terrain Collider component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SRP Batcher compatibility of the same shader changes when changing Graphics API for Windows from OpenGLES3 to Direct3D11
- Crash on PhysicsManager::AwakeFromLoad when entering Play Mode
- Freeze/crash on MemoryProfilerStats::UnregisterObject when DownloadHandlerTexture is used and Texture2D is already destroyed
- Nested Prefab structure breaks when Redoing override operation
- Crash on Scripting::ScriptingWrapperFor(Object*) when opening project