Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[TerrainComponent][Editor] Tweaking terrain component's settings doesn't undo/redo
Steps to repro:
1. Open Unity;
2. Add Terrain component (GameObject -> 3D Object -> Terrain);
3. Go to any Inspector's tab of Terrain component (e.g. Terrain Settings);
4. Change value for any scale bar, checkbox or dropdown list;
5. Either press cmd(ctrl) + Z or select Edit -> Undo.
All values of the Terrain settings stay the same, which creates inconsistency within the product. For example, in the Camera component any twekable property (projection, field of view, clipping planes) could be reverted by undo.
See attached actual.png screenshot.
After executing Undo last changed Terrain component's value should be reverted to its previous value.
Partial workaround (only for Terrain Settings tab) is to reset component by clicking on cogwheel
- Reproduces in 5.4.0b5, 5.3.1p1, 5.2.4p4, 5.1.3f1;
- Reproduces for both Windows 10 and OSX 10.11.3;
- Undo works fine for Terrain Collider component.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Poor performance when loading or unloading a large Scene
- Go wide on shader compression
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Speech Recognition is not supported error is thrown when setting Unity Hub and Unity version to run as an administrator