Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
[Terrain] Trees are not painted on neighbouring terrain when painting on the edge of terrain
1. Open any project
2. Create one terrain
3. Create a Neighbor Terrain
4. In Terrain's Inspector window, select Paint Trees
5. Try painting trees on the touching edges of the two terrains
Actual: trees are only painted on one terrain (disregarding the brush highlight)
Expected: Trees are painted in the area highlighted by the brush (even when it spans across terrain tiles), just like when painting the heightmap.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete