Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
[Terrain] Trees are not painted on neighbouring terrain when painting on the edge of terrain
1. Open any project
2. Create one terrain
3. Create a Neighbor Terrain
4. In Terrain's Inspector window, select Paint Trees
5. Try painting trees on the touching edges of the two terrains
Actual: trees are only painted on one terrain (disregarding the brush highlight)
Expected: Trees are painted in the area highlighted by the brush (even when it spans across terrain tiles), just like when painting the heightmap.
Reproduced in: 2017.4.20f1, 2018.3.6f1, 2019.1.0b4, 2019.2.0a5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3