Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Terrain trees are not being culled by the camera's view transform therefore having the same lower performance
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Tree perf (HDRP).zip" and scene "TEST_SCENE"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Profiler window, observe "PrepareSceneCullingParameters"
Expected result: PrepareSceneCullingParameters is more performant when the camera is not looking at the terrain
Actual result: camera view does not matter, the performance is the same
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (LWRP 4.10.0-preview), 2019.4.2f1(7.3.1, 7.4.1 HDRP and URP), 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15 (URP 8.1.0, 9.0.0-preview.14, HDRP 8.1.0, 9.0.0-preview.13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Animator with nested avatar root show missing properties in the Animation Window
- System.Threading.Task tasks cause stall when used in WebGL
- [Package Manager] Access denied when installing some packages
- SerializedProperty.DataEquals returns true for two strings that are different
- Prefab is glitchy when editing in Prefab Mode in a custom UI Environment