Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2020.1
Terrain trees are not being culled by the camera's view transform therefore having the same lower performance
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "Tree perf (HDRP).zip" and scene "TEST_SCENE"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Profiler window, observe "PrepareSceneCullingParameters"
Expected result: PrepareSceneCullingParameters is more performant when the camera is not looking at the terrain
Actual result: camera view does not matter, the performance is the same
Reproducible with: 2018.4.24f1 (LWRP 4.10.0-preview), 2019.4.2f1(7.3.1, 7.4.1 HDRP and URP), 2020.1.0b14, 2020.2.0a15 (URP 8.1.0, 9.0.0-preview.14, HDRP 8.1.0, 9.0.0-preview.13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Terrain inspector is suggesting a shader which doesn't work
- [Vulkan] Build crashes with vk_icdNegotiateLoaderICDInterfaceVersion after minimizing and then maximizing the Window
- [Search] Index Manager: Empty item in Include or Exclude list will be taken in count
- [Search] Index Manager folder browse button is limited to Asset folder
- [Search] User Created Indices disappear from manager list if disabled