Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Static objects exhibit artifacts in Shadowmask mode when Auto Generate is enabled and the scene is reloaded via script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the SampleScene
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window, and make sure that Auto Generate is enabled
3. Enter the Play mode and press Space key to reload the scene
4. Notice that the terrain textures start exhibiting weird artifacts
- Reproducible on all 2018.2 versions
- Not reproducible on 2018.3 versions
- Issue is only present when using Shadowmask lighting mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website