Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Static objects exhibit artifacts in Shadowmask mode when Auto Generate is enabled and the scene is reloaded via script
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download the attached project and open the SampleScene
2. Navigate to the Lighting Settings window, and make sure that Auto Generate is enabled
3. Enter the Play mode and press Space key to reload the scene
4. Notice that the terrain textures start exhibiting weird artifacts
- Reproducible on all 2018.2 versions
- Not reproducible on 2018.3 versions
- Issue is only present when using Shadowmask lighting mode
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.
- [Interactions] InputAction.CallbackContext.interaction does not hold the correct value, when it is set to Default.
- [Editor] When Preference window is open, exiting Playmode generates NullReferenceException.
- [Addressables] Models have deformations when they are imported from AssetBundle and Play Mode Script is set to Packed Play mode