Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Terrain] [Lightmap] OpenRL error occurred: RL_INVALID_VALUE errors are thrown on erasing the Painted holes with auto GI bake
OpenRL error occurred: RL_INVALID_VALUE errors are thrown continuously on erasing the Painted holes.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Terrain.
3. Select the Paint Texture tab > Select Paint Holes option.
4. Create Holes on Terrain.
5. Erase all Holes on the Terrain (Shift + Click).
Errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Workaround is to either:
- Stop the bake, clear baked data and rebake;
- Use GPU Lightmapper or Enlighten for baking.
2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3 (d719fa0632c6), 2019.3.0f2 (027dc118ae78), 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.0b9;
Working fine in:
Only on Windows 10.
OpenRL reported error code 501: OpenRL error occured: RL_INVALID_VALUE: Primitive "cec7835c52d9c5dfb28dbaa4827992e6:0" contains invalid texture "000001458F07BD80" in uniform "Transmission".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor fails to launch with silent crash in mono on windows
- [GPU PLM] Part of baked shadows are broken when hitting a backface
- [DX12] Nothing is being rendered when using Alt+Enter to maximize a resized windowed player
- GL shader reflection is truncated or crash occurs when struct is used from named CBuffer with at least one other constant
- Having a struct in the global CBuffer makes OpenGLCore and GLES3 targets not report reflection for the CBuffer