Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2019.3
[Terrain] [Lightmap] OpenRL error occurred: RL_INVALID_VALUE errors are thrown on erasing the Painted holes with auto GI bake
OpenRL error occurred: RL_INVALID_VALUE errors are thrown continuously on erasing the Painted holes.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. GameObject > 3D > Terrain.
3. Select the Paint Texture tab > Select Paint Holes option.
4. Create Holes on Terrain.
5. Erase all Holes on the Terrain (Shift + Click).
Errors are thrown in the console.
No errors in the console.
Workaround is to either:
- Stop the bake, clear baked data and rebake;
- Use GPU Lightmapper or Enlighten for baking.
2020.1.0a15, 2019.3.0f3 (d719fa0632c6), 2019.3.0f2 (027dc118ae78), 2019.3.0f1, 2019.3.0b10, 2019.3.0b9;
Working fine in:
Only on Windows 10.
OpenRL reported error code 501: OpenRL error occured: RL_INVALID_VALUE: Primitive "cec7835c52d9c5dfb28dbaa4827992e6:0" contains invalid texture "000001458F07BD80" in uniform "Transmission".
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Shader Compiler] Compute shader errors when Caching Preprocessor in turned on
- Handles.Button doesn't allow camera rotation when mouse hovering over the button
- Any Shader's Help/Reference button in the top-most Inspector component links to missing documentation page
- ParticleSystemRenderer BakeTrailsMesh produces a trail mesh with additional tail vertices which lead to a pivot of the object
- Profiler's Raw Hierarchy/Timeline toolbar/panel cannot be resized when the Profiler window is resized and high resolution / DPI