Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Terrain] Clicking on "Terrain Settings" throws NullReferenceException
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.ShowRenderingLayerMask (System.Boolean useMiniStyle)" are thrown continuously when playing with terrain settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Inspector > Terrain > Terrain settings.
NullReference exception continuously thrown when playing with terrain settings.
Nullrefence exceptions are not received
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.ShowRenderingLayerMask (System.Boolean useMiniStyle) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:1456)
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.ShowSettings () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:1447)
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:2011)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass53_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:494)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time
- USS variables are broken on IOS
- Crash when project is reopened or upgraded
- Hub doesn't install windows 10 sdk properly
- Crash building for iOS after canceling a build