Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
[Terrain] Clicking on "Terrain Settings" throws NullReferenceException
"NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.ShowRenderingLayerMask (System.Boolean useMiniStyle)" are thrown continuously when playing with terrain settings.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Hierarchy > Right-click > 3D Object > Terrain
3. Inspector > Terrain > Terrain settings.
NullReference exception continuously thrown when playing with terrain settings.
Nullrefence exceptions are not received
Working Fine in:
Windows and Mac.
NullReferenceException: Object reference not set to an instance of an object
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.ShowRenderingLayerMask (System.Boolean useMiniStyle) (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:1456)
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.ShowSettings () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:1447)
UnityEditor.TerrainInspector.OnInspectorGUI () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Modules/TerrainEditor/TerrainInspector.cs:2011)
UnityEditor.UIElements.InspectorElement+<>c__DisplayClass53_0.<CreateIMGUIInspectorFromEditor>b__0 () (at /Users/builduser/buildslave/unity/build/Editor/Mono/Inspector/InspectorElement.cs:494)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version