Search Issue Tracker
[Terrain] Channel Remapping dropdown does not expand on clicking on its text in Mask Map under Terrain Layer
Channel Remapping dropdown does not expand on clicking on its text in Mask Map under Terrain Layer.
Steps to repro:
1. Create a new project.
2. Project Window > Click on "+" > Terrain Layer.
3. Select Terrain Layer > Inspector > Assign Mask Map.
4. Click on "Channel Remapping" text.
Channel Remapping dropdown does not expand on clicking on its text.
Channel Remapping dropdown should expand on clicking on its text.
Working Fine in:
Occurring on Windows 10 & Mac 10.15.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Application.systemLanguage returns "Unknown" when system language is set to Norwegian Bokmål/Nynorsk
- Project fails to load scene in WebGL due to lack of memory
- Particle System's Point Light flickers while Looping is on and Emission Rate over Time set to 0 with Bursts Count set to 1
- [GLES2] [iOS] UnityGet2DClipping function returns wrong values
- Lightprobes influencing object shading on specific position is not deterministic and causes artefacts