Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
[Terrain] 'Brush Size' Slider indicator disappears when moving it to the left side
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a Terrain Game Object in the Scene
3. Go to Inspector
4. Click on 'Paint terrain' button
5. Move 'Brush Size' Slider indicator to the left (to the minimum value)
Expected result: Slider indicator stays at the minimum value
Actual result: Slider indicator disappears
Reproducible: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproducible: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'
- Asset path and filename is missing when warning about self-intersecting polygon is thrown