Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
[Terrain] 'Brush Size' Slider indicator disappears when moving it to the left side
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a Terrain Game Object in the Scene
3. Go to Inspector
4. Click on 'Paint terrain' button
5. Move 'Brush Size' Slider indicator to the left (to the minimum value)
Expected result: Slider indicator stays at the minimum value
Actual result: Slider indicator disappears
Reproducible: 2019.1.0a12, 2019.1.9f1, 2019.2.0b9, 2019.3.0a7
Not reproducible: 2017.4.30f1, 2018.4.3f1, 2019.1.0a1, 2019.1.0a11, 2019.3.0a8
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode
Resolution Note (fix version 2019.3):
Fixed in 2019.3.0a8.
Backported to: 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.1f1