Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.0.X
Terrain borders ignore tree density
1. Open attached project
2. Open scene test
3. Inspect that the trees on the terrain border form a nice wall
4. Try adding more trees onto the wall - trees seem to be added (if adding a wall of trees is expected, making it overlap with thousands of other trees shouldn't be)
Drawing on the terrain center works fine and follows the tree density
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform