Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
[Terrain] Back side of Terrain not included in Selection pass
1. Create and select Terrain object
2. Look at the Terrain from the top and press F
3. Should see a selection outline
4. Look at Terrain from below it
5. No selection outline
Not sure if we want to drive for parity with how the selection outline works with other non-Terrain objects in the scene
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [iOS] Back Triple Camera is not focusing manually and automatically
- Mouse inputs cannot be inputted when searching the Shortcuts Menu by type "Shortcut"
- "Debug Assertion Failed!" error when launching Windows Dedicated Server Player with Script Debugging enabled
- [Cinematic Studio][3D HDRP] Shader warnings thrown in the Console window when creating a new project with Cinematic Studio template
- Autoplay is triggered on Audio Assets when changing Asset Bundle tags