Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X, 2019.2.X
Assets saved from Excel, Word and similar applications fail to import correctly
Steps to reproduce:
1. Create a new project
2. Create a new Excel file and save it in the Assets folder or open an Excel file already saved there
3. Refocus Unity
Expected result: both the real and backup excel files are imported properly
Actual result importing fails because temp file "is used by another program"
Reproduced on 2018.1.0a2, 2018.1.4f1, 2018.2.0b6, 2018.3.0a1
Not reproduced on 2017.4.4f1, 2018.1.0a1
Regression introduced in 2018.1.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete