Search Issue Tracker
Temp Alloc in mono Heap won't be GCed
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open and Play the user-supplied project
2. Inspect the mono allocated memory in the top right.
3. Press the top button, then the middle one, wait for 10 seconds.
4. Press the bottom button.
Expected: the memory returns to the state before pressing the first button
Actual: the memory does not fully return
Reproduced in: 2018.4.17f1
Not reproduced in: 2017.4.37f1 (scene breaks), 2019.2.0a1, 2019.2.21f1, 2019.3.2f1, 2020.1.0a23
I can't find a duplicate so I am making a report for 2018.4
Note: reproducible with .NET 4.x
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected