Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Tabs become inactive when transition in "Animator" has "Exit Time" enabled and time indicator is moved to the right
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "WindowTabsInactive" project
2. Open "Animator" tab
3. Select transition from "Any State" to "New Animation"
4. In the "Inspector" view drag blue time indicator to the right
5. Try pressing on other window tabs
-Tabs are inactive
Note: I have attached Video which reproduces the issue.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Tilemap] Frustum culling is culling large tiles incorrectly
- [PLM] Shadows from SpeedTree are not baked if lightmap resolution is changed while baking
- Editor DPI scaling issues - menus/tabs/etc. appearing in wrong location when opened/dragged
- Editor crashes when closing 2D Roguelike tutorial project and choosing Keep if external editor is open with any of its files
- When setting SupportedRenderingFeatures.lightmapBakeType to Bake only, light inspector doesn't show a warning if Mixed mode