Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Tabs become inactive when transition in "Animator" has "Exit Time" enabled and time indicator is moved to the right
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "WindowTabsInactive" project
2. Open "Animator" tab
3. Select transition from "Any State" to "New Animation"
4. In the "Inspector" view drag blue time indicator to the right
5. Try pressing on other window tabs
-Tabs are inactive
Note: I have attached Video which reproduces the issue.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website