Search Issue Tracker
Status: Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Tabs become inactive when transition in "Animator" has "Exit Time" enabled and time indicator is moved to the right
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "WindowTabsInactive" project
2. Open "Animator" tab
3. Select transition from "Any State" to "New Animation"
4. In the "Inspector" view drag blue time indicator to the right
5. Try pressing on other window tabs
-Tabs are inactive
Note: I have attached Video which reproduces the issue.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- WebGL build does not comply with Input.simulateMouseWithTouches on mobile
- Animator keeps StateMachine state when disabling GameObject
- Changes in behavior of AnimatorIK while editor is stopped
- In the "Lighting" window, the object added to the "Sun" doesn't save.
- Null character in InputField causes exception in InputField.MoveTextEnd