Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Tabs become inactive when transition in "Animator" has "Exit Time" enabled and time indicator is moved to the right
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "WindowTabsInactive" project
2. Open "Animator" tab
3. Select transition from "Any State" to "New Animation"
4. In the "Inspector" view drag blue time indicator to the right
5. Try pressing on other window tabs
-Tabs are inactive
Note: I have attached Video which reproduces the issue.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Textures] CubemapArray API forces duplicate code because you cannot access individual cubemaps directly
- Duplicating a Prefab instance in the Scene will cause instances of the same Prefab to be disabled and re-enabled
- GUI.Button and GUILayout.Button stay in the normal GUIStyleState even when the normal GUIStyleState is changed to another one
- Particle System mesh UV coordinates change when mesh's geometry layout is changed on import
- [Windows] The Unity import progress is not shown in the Windows taskbar