Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Tabs become inactive when transition in "Animator" has "Exit Time" enabled and time indicator is moved to the right
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open "WindowTabsInactive" project
2. Open "Animator" tab
3. Select transition from "Any State" to "New Animation"
4. In the "Inspector" view drag blue time indicator to the right
5. Try pressing on other window tabs
-Tabs are inactive
Note: I have attached Video which reproduces the issue.
Reproduced on: 5.5.0b5, 5.4.1f1, 5.3.6p5
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2D URP] Documentation link on 3D Renderer Data doesn't work
- Depth is not rendered in a depth-only camera which is set up by a custom script
- The Scene\Game view is grey when two "Universal Additional Camera Data" scripts are attached to the camera
- Crash on "'anonymous namespace'::ConvertFBXShapes" when importing an FBX file
- Crash on Transform::RemoveFromParent when Object.DestroyImmediate() is called on Transform