Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
Tabbed headers in the Editor got a new style change recently that makes the text a blue-ish color that is really hard to see. See attached image for how the buttons in the Windows -> General -> Test Runner window look like. Some model importer inspectors have the same issue.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Switching refresh rate without switching resolution or fullscreen mode doesn't work
- [Android][IL2CPP] ARM64 Release build fails
- [iOS] crash when Notification with Data parameter set to null is pushed due to uncaught exception 'NSInvalidArgumentException'
- [TMP] [iOS] Password Input Field with Hidden Mobile Input deletes characters after re-focus
- HingeJoint2D do not respect starting angle when enforcing angle limits