Search Issue Tracker
Tab redraw problems when use theme that not have a d3d accelerated desktop
Partially fixed in 4.3.0a4, but still present little glitches
1 Create new project
2 Right click on the desktop and choose 'personalize'.
3 Choose a theme that not have a d3d accelerated desktop (for example classic theme)
4 In editor open Lightmapping window and try to move it in different ways - you should see some glitches on Lightmapping window bounds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX/Timeline] Wrap Mode Loop is only playing VFX once
- Package Manager doesn't start on Windows 7
- [HDRP] [DXR] Shadowmatte doesn't support RT shadows
- [HDRP] TAAU@100% and TAA produces different results
- [HDRP] APV debug mode Validity Over Dilation Threshold doesnt take touchup volumes in account