Search Issue Tracker
Tab redraw problems when use theme that not have a d3d accelerated desktop
Partially fixed in 4.3.0a4, but still present little glitches
1 Create new project
2 Right click on the desktop and choose 'personalize'.
3 Choose a theme that not have a d3d accelerated desktop (for example classic theme)
4 In editor open Lightmapping window and try to move it in different ways - you should see some glitches on Lightmapping window bounds
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Missing `localhost` in the `hosts` file configuration could cause the Unity Package Manager server to fail to start
- Wrong scaling in shadow mask scene view mode
- Type.GetField() works differently in IL2CPP from Mono
- Splitter resize cursors flicker on Linux and Windows
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project