Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier returns different results in 2019.1
So far we know it affects Windows Editor and Windows Standalone.
To repro, check what that function returns in 2018.3 and 2019.1, and compare the results.
Doesn't reproduce on Linux and OS X.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [UWP] Solution is created with "Data\Resources" directory which should not exist
- Audio clips on scene end while switching scenes when one scene has Timeline audio playing
- [Hub] Can trigger multiple concurrent Hub installations of the same editor version via Hub link
- [GI - Lightmapper] Invalid texels are not treated the same way in CPU and GPU lightmapper
- Canvas rect returning incorrect size when switching aspect ratios in the Game view