Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier returns different results in 2019.1
So far we know it affects Windows Editor and Windows Standalone.
To repro, check what that function returns in 2018.3 and 2019.1, and compare the results.
Doesn't reproduce on Linux and OS X.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'