Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier returns different results in 2019.1
So far we know it affects Windows Editor and Windows Standalone.
To repro, check what that function returns in 2018.3 and 2019.1, and compare the results.
Doesn't reproduce on Linux and OS X.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Warning says instancing will be disabled when used with static batching but it is still working and breaking result object color
- GL viewport is wrongly scaled when there's a camera which has a partial viewport
- [TestRunner] NUnit tests doesn't time out when [Timeout()] attribute is set
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted