Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.3
Fixed in 2019.1, 2019.2
SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier returns different results in 2019.1
So far we know it affects Windows Editor and Windows Standalone.
To repro, check what that function returns in 2018.3 and 2019.1, and compare the results.
Doesn't reproduce on Linux and OS X.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- OnTriggerExit2D when disabling a GameObject
- [DirectX12] FrameTimingManager does not return useful data
- [GPU PLM] High resolution lightmap bake keeps on restarting when Progressive Updates flag is enabled
- Use legacy light probe sample counts is enabled for newly created projects
- Prefab is marked as unsaved if LayoutGroup components are attached to it when saving the Prefab manually