Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 4.6.2
SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier changes for each connected network
-e: The value of SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier on Linux is not consistent; it seems to be dependent on which network you connect to.
--build and run attached project for Linux
--Observe the GUI value that comes directly from SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier.
--Stop the player.
--Connect to a different network and restart the player.
--NOTICE: The "unique" device ID has changed.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error