Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException is thrown when using .NET Machine Learning
1. Open the Unity Project inside the ownCloud directory
2. Open the "SampleScene" and play it
3. Follow the logs inside Console and wait for the processing to be done (~1min)
Expected: Machine learning code executes without any errors
Actual: System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException is thrown
Reproduced with: 2018.3.5f1, 2019.1.0b2, 2019.2.0a4
Could not reproduce on 2017.4.20f1 due to Assembly errors
Update: fixed in 2019.2.0a9
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Changing ip address of cache server v2 doesn't reconnect.
- Aplying changes to root prefab in a nested prefab undo changes made to the child prefab
- [2018.4][UWP] Exception is thrown 'Unable to find method PostprocessStacktrace in [UnityEngine.CoreModule.dll]'
- Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
- Animation does not play correctly when Optimized Game Object functionality is used and a Child GameObject is added to bone