Search Issue Tracker
System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException importing plugin
1. Create new project
2. Import attached HoverVR-1.4.0.unitypackage package
3. Reimport all or reimport plugin folder
3. Notice System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException in console
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"
Oct 13, 2015 01:32
This issue still occurs for me with both `Unity 5.2.1f1` and `Unity 5.2.1p1`. The error message appears in the Unity editor when I import DLLs (built in Visual Studio) that reference the latest `UnityEngine.UI.dll`.
For stack trace and other details: https://github.com/aestheticinteractive/Hover-VR-Interface-Kit/issues/33
Oct 11, 2015 16:34
Just experienced this issue in 5.2.1f1
Oct 02, 2015 13:57
having a similar problem in unity 5.2.1.p1 :s
Sep 24, 2015 08:17
Still not fixed in 5.2.1f1....