Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3
System.Net.Http.dll could not be found error is thrown when response file is present in Assets folder
"System.Net.Http.dll could not be found" error is thrown when msc.rsp/csc.rsp file with the content "-r:System.Net.Http.dll" is present in the Assets folder and Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.x
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
-error "CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found" is thrown in the console
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a8
Didn't reproduce with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.3f1
Regressed in: 2018.3.0a1
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 18.104.22.168535 (ced8f62d)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
error CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Mac] Unity Hub encounters a critical error when trying to launch it after logging out
- [XR SDK | GLES] large gpu perf regression ~3 ms
- UploadHandlerFile.contentType cannot be set and always returns "text/plain"
- [XR][URP][Shader Graph][Android] Shader graph shaders are not rendering on Android when using texture array layout (multiview)
- Cloth behaving different after upgrading to 2019.2.9 from 2018.3