Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.3.X
System.Net.Http.dll could not be found error is thrown when response file is present in Assets folder
"System.Net.Http.dll could not be found" error is thrown when msc.rsp/csc.rsp file with the content "-r:System.Net.Http.dll" is present in the Assets folder and Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.x
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
-error "CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found" is thrown in the console
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a8
Didn't reproduce with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.3f1
Regressed in: 2018.3.0a1
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 18.104.22.168535 (ced8f62d)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
error CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Preview is broken when the Sprite is too tall or too wide
- Objects are invisible in Scene view when using Wireframe Shading Mode
- The property of a component becomes read-only when it is bound to "PropertyStreamHandle"
- Physics.Raycast does not work when used on the whole model
- Shader Graph changes the Position of Prefab instances in Play mode