Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
System.Net.Http.dll could not be found error is thrown when response file is present in Assets folder
"System.Net.Http.dll could not be found" error is thrown when msc.rsp/csc.rsp file with the content "-r:System.Net.Http.dll" is present in the Assets folder and Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.x
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
-error "CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found" is thrown in the console
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a8
Didn't reproduce with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.3f1
Regressed in: 2018.3.0a1
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 18.104.22.168535 (ced8f62d)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
error CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Two identical HDRP templates are shown in new project creation when selecting 2019.1.8f1 or 2019.1.7f1 version
- (Asset DB v1) Deleted Metadata is re-imported based on asset (as opposed to on default behaviour) created off
- [GraphView] Nodes are displayed white on Linux
- Serialized bodyMask property appends to itself with each reimport if clipAnimations is modified in OnPostProcess
- [Interactions] Some Interactions don't have the correct startTime, time and duration in callbackContext.