Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.3
System.Net.Http.dll could not be found error is thrown when response file is present in Assets folder
"System.Net.Http.dll could not be found" error is thrown when msc.rsp/csc.rsp file with the content "-r:System.Net.Http.dll" is present in the Assets folder and Scripting Runtime Version is set to .NET 4.x
Steps to reproduce:
1. Open attached project
-error "CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found" is thrown in the console
Reproduced with: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.3.0a8
Didn't reproduce with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.8f1, 2018.2.3f1
Regressed in: 2018.3.0a1
Microsoft (R) Visual C# Compiler version 188.8.131.52535 (ced8f62d)
Copyright (C) Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved.
error CS0006: Metadata file 'System.Net.Http.dll' could not be found
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default