Search Issue Tracker
Postponed means that the issue was either a feature request or something that requires major refactoring on our side. Since that makes the issue not actionable in the close future we choose to close it as Postponed and add it on our internal roadmaps and technical debt pages instead.
System.Net.ClientWebSocket.ConnectAsync() throws exception when attempting wss:// connection
1. Open the user's attached project
2. Play the scene
3. Observe the console output
Expected result: No exceptions are thrown, the socket is opened
Actual result: System.Net.WebSockets.WebSocketException is thrown
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b1, 2018.1.9f1, 2018.2.5f1, 2018.3.0a9
Not reproduced with: 2017.4.9f1, 2018.1.0a7
Regression started in 2018.1.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] [Bugreporter] Suggestion box never updates
- [Pen][Editor] Pen position is not consistent with Mouse position in custom Editor window.
- InvalidOperationException when exiting Playmode
- Inspector mode defaults to "Normal" after Editor restart
- UI references to public script functions lost on upgrade