Search Issue Tracker
"System.IO.IOException: Read failure" is thrown on Android Mono but not on IL2CPP when disconnecting from a remote host
1. Open QA attached project "repro_1104914"
2. Build and Run on Android
3. Press the button twice
4. Observe the logs
Actual: An exception which is thrown with Mono isn't thrown with IL2CPP
Reproducible with: 2017.4.0f1, 2017.4.17f1, 2018.2.18f1, 2018.3.0f1, 2019.1.0a11
VLNQA00126, Samsung Galaxy S5 mini (SM-G800F), Android 6.0.1, CPU: Exynos 3 Quad 3470, GPU: Mali-400 MP
VLNQA00150, Samsung Galaxy S9 (SM-G960U), Android 8.0.0, CPU: Snapdragon 845 SDM845, GPU: Adreno (TM) 630
N/A, Htc Desire 510 (HTC Desire 510), Android 4.4.3, CPU: Snapdragon 410 MSM8916, GPU: Adreno (TM) 306
VLNQA00135, Lge LG G5 (LG-H850), Android 7.0, CPU: Snapdragon 820 MSM8996, GPU: Adreno (TM) 530
- Exception is thrown on Android Mono
- Exception is thrown on iOS with IL2CPP as well as Mono
- Exception is thrown on MacStandalone with IL2CPP as well as Mono
The code in the attached project has race conditions
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Interactions] When using Press Interactions in a 2D Composite Action, the Performed doesn't fire as expected.
- [PlayerInput][WebGL] Player Input component does not work in WebGL
- [OSX][XInput][IL2CPP] Xbox controller input does not work.
- Timeline curve key options are broken
- [OSX] UI Scroll View is much more sensitive to scroll after upgrading to 2019.2