Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
System.DateTime causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in Windows Standalone Player with "Thai" Windows system language
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project
3. Make sure your Windows system language is set to "Thai"
4. Run the build
Actual result: ArgumentOutOfRangeException gets thrown when trying to get the System.DateTime.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.5f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1.
Reproducible only with IL2CPP backend.
2018.2 and 2018.3 sometimes show the wrong DateTime and no issues appear. (Date should be 543 years ahead of the Gregorian calendar).
But if Unity tries to show the right DateTime it crashes on C++ Runtime Error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GUIUtility.hotControl controlID value does not change when clicking with the Left Mouse Button
- ScriptableObject.OnDestroy is not called after Respouces.UnloadUnusedAssets
- UI stops rendering when WaterSurface's Caustics are enabled
- Black screen frame appears in the WebGL Player when the Unity loading screen is over
- Crash on WriteParticleLineVertex when the "Generate Lighting Data" property is enabled in the Particle System