Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
System.DateTime causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in Windows Standalone Player with "Thai" Windows system language
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project
3. Make sure your Windows system language is set to "Thai"
4. Run the build
Actual result: ArgumentOutOfRangeException gets thrown when trying to get the System.DateTime.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.5f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1.
Reproducible only with IL2CPP backend.
2018.2 and 2018.3 sometimes show the wrong DateTime and no issues appear. (Date should be 543 years ahead of the Gregorian calendar).
But if Unity tries to show the right DateTime it crashes on C++ Runtime Error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [HDRP] Recursive rendering refraction is very different compared to Rasterization/PathTracing
- [VFX] SMR sampling first frame after culling in T-Pose
- Can't select color from Editor with color picker when Unity Editor is on Secondary monitor
- [Linux] "Error while reading movie" errors in Learning templates due to unsupported .mov video format
- [Android] Crash with Signal 11 when opening app from floating icon state