Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X
System.DateTime causes ArgumentOutOfRangeException in Windows Standalone Player with "Thai" Windows system language
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project
2. Build the project
3. Make sure your Windows system language is set to "Thai"
4. Run the build
Actual result: ArgumentOutOfRangeException gets thrown when trying to get the System.DateTime.
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a5, 2019.2.0b5, 2019.1.5f1, 2018.3.14f1, 2018.2.21f1.
Reproducible only with IL2CPP backend.
2018.2 and 2018.3 sometimes show the wrong DateTime and no issues appear. (Date should be 543 years ahead of the Gregorian calendar).
But if Unity tries to show the right DateTime it crashes on C++ Runtime Error.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dropdown menu covers the button when there is no space for it from below
- WebCamDevice only returns one rear-facing camera when built on Android
- Reimporting a Scripted Importer Asset when Profiler is recording will make it null
- Crash on CachedWriter::Write when building a project that has access to files being denied
- Lego tutorial does not continue when text fields are updated