Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2022.1.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X, 2021.2.X
System Cursor input is inverted on vertical axis when using a Gamepad
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project's Scene labeled "GamepadMouseCursorSample"
2. Plug-in a Gamepad
3. Enter the Play Mode
4. Move the Cursor using Gamepad's Left Stick
5. Observe the System Cursor and Virtual Cursor positions
Expected result: System Cursor moves in the same direction on the vertical axis as the Virtual Cursor
Actual result: System Cursor is inverted on the vertical axis
Reproducible with: 1.1.0-preview.2 (2019.4.20f1 , 2020.2.3f1, 2021.1.0b4, 2021.2.0a4)
Couldn't test with 0.2.1-preview (2018.4.31f1, "Gamepad Mouse Cursor" Sample is not available)
Apr 16, 2021 11:51
We can also confirm, that the y-axis is inverted in the build but it also gives wrong values in the editor.
Mar 16, 2021 22:12
I have this issue, when playing from Editor the virtual mouse (controlled via gamepad joystick) works fine, but in the build the y-axis is inverted.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Shader Graph and the Visual Effects Graph scroll unreasonably fast on OSX
- [Android 4.4] Player crashes at splash screen when building with Frame Timing Stats enabled in the Player Settings
- VisualElement’s auto width is incorrect when the element’s parent has a set width
- Black and white flickering when using two Full Screen Pass Renderer Features
- [Audio] Microphone API latency and audio distortions appear after recording
Resolution Note (fix version 2022.1):
Fixed in 2022.1.0a12