Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Syncvar refresh is not being updated in sequence
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a Standalone build.
3. Open the built project.
4. Click 'LAN host(H)'.
5. Play the 'SampleScene' in the Unity project.
6. Click 'LAN Client(C)'.
7. Check the Console.
- You should see "ERROR: 'serverCounter = X' should not be less or equal than 'counter = X'" error message in the Console when syncvar is not being updated in sequence.
- Check the original case description for a potential solution.
- Screenshot attached.
- The project doesn't work with 2018.1 and older Unity versions.
2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Dynamic Clipping works poorly with large scenes / terrains with the pivot point is near
- [UWP] Deploying wrong architecture through device portal ends up running a different app
- [MacOS] Standalone build contains .meta files inside native plugin bundles
- Progressive lightmapper leaks memory upon subsequent scene switches and bakes
- [AssetBundle] "The referenced script (Unknown) on this Behaviour is missing!" errors when loading object from Asset Bundle