Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Syncvar refresh is not being updated in sequence
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a Standalone build.
3. Open the built project.
4. Click 'LAN host(H)'.
5. Play the 'SampleScene' in the Unity project.
6. Click 'LAN Client(C)'.
7. Check the Console.
- You should see "ERROR: 'serverCounter = X' should not be less or equal than 'counter = X'" error message in the Console when syncvar is not being updated in sequence.
- Check the original case description for a potential solution.
- Screenshot attached.
- The project doesn't work with 2018.1 and older Unity versions.
2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Sprite Atlas remains loaded in memory after scene change or unloading assets
- Decompressing a DeflateStream under IL2CPP misses a few bytes
- Referred style sheet stays dirty after saving when using the UIBuilder
- The Height map Amplitude is not working when using HDRP/LayeredLit
- Infinite inertial tensor rotation values are not discarded (both AB and RB)