Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1
Fixed in 2018.2, 2018.3
Syncvar refresh is not being updated in sequence
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a Standalone build.
3. Open the built project.
4. Click 'LAN host(H)'.
5. Play the 'SampleScene' in the Unity project.
6. Click 'LAN Client(C)'.
7. Check the Console.
- You should see "ERROR: 'serverCounter = X' should not be less or equal than 'counter = X'" error message in the Console when syncvar is not being updated in sequence.
- Check the original case description for a potential solution.
- Screenshot attached.
- The project doesn't work with 2018.1 and older Unity versions.
2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Backgrounds of Editor windows are changed to a texture when method ImageConversion.LoadImage is called
- Lightmapper is slow when using "Always Refresh"
- [VerticalLayoutGroup] Children position is not updated when a child's scale is animated
- [Android] Can't relocate the caret in Input Fields when Hide Mobile Input option is being used
- Multiple Edge Colliders 2D can be edited at the same time, every Edge Collider's "Edit Collider" button is highlighted