Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.1.X
Fixed in 2018.2.X, 2018.3.X
Syncvar refresh is not being updated in sequence
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a Standalone build.
3. Open the built project.
4. Click 'LAN host(H)'.
5. Play the 'SampleScene' in the Unity project.
6. Click 'LAN Client(C)'.
7. Check the Console.
- You should see "ERROR: 'serverCounter = X' should not be less or equal than 'counter = X'" error message in the Console when syncvar is not being updated in sequence.
- Check the original case description for a potential solution.
- Screenshot attached.
- The project doesn't work with 2018.1 and older Unity versions.
2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh