Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2019.1
Syncvar refresh is not being updated in sequence
1. Open the attached project.
2. Create a Standalone build.
3. Open the built project.
4. Click 'LAN host(H)'.
5. Play the 'SampleScene' in the Unity project.
6. Click 'LAN Client(C)'.
7. Check the Console.
- You should see "ERROR: 'serverCounter = X' should not be less or equal than 'counter = X'" error message in the Console when syncvar is not being updated in sequence.
- Check the original case description for a potential solution.
- Screenshot attached.
- The project doesn't work with 2018.1 and older Unity versions.
2018.2.13f1, 2018.3.0b6, 2019.1.0a4
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [LWRP][ARKit] Camera feed is not seen when using LWRP on iOS devices
- One Input axis does not work after using Input.ResetInputAxes() while both axes are held down
- [UWP] Build fails when the project folder name has non-ascii character.
- Prefab Asset changes are not reflected inside Prefab Editor when Unity Editor is in the Play Mode
- [Audio] DSP Buffer Size sets to Best performance when pressing trying to set to default