Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2019.2.X
Fixed in 2017.4.X, 2018.4.X, 2019.1.X
Switching between platforms results into Game views resolution/aspect ratio Scale settings not changing
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new Unity project
2. Create a custom Game view resolution that is higher than the Game view window size (for example 4000x4000) and scale it down to smallest value
3. Change to Android platform, if you haven't added any Custom resolutions, the Free Aspect Game view should be provided, notice that its scale value is smaller than 1 (based on the resolution you chose in the previous step)
4. Move the slider, notice that now the smallest scale value is 1 as it should be
Expected result: When switching between platforms, the scale settings should be changed just as resolution/aspect ratio
Actual result: When switching between platforms, resolution/aspect ratio changes, but scale does not, resulting into the scale value being wrong. The provided steps are the only ones that consistently showed the bug, but sometimes the bug appears when entering playmode, recompiling, switching between platforms. It does not properly change the scale slider value with the resolution.
Reproducible with - 2017.2.0b2, 2017.1.0f3, 5.6.2p2, 5.5.4f1
Fixed in - 2019.2
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lists auto expand when scrolling down in the Inspector Window
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- GameObjects in the Scene are not selectable when using "w" after painting with Tile Pallete