Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.2
Switching between Animations with AssetBundle, cause AnimationPlayableAsset remain in memory
How to reproduce:
1. Download attached project and open "A" scene
2. Enter Play Mode and press "Space" with keyboard (it will load "SampleScene" in "AssetBundles/s", simple scene will play a timeline loop)
3. Press "Space" again (will return from SampleScene to "A" scene)
4. Check Profiler -> Scene Memory -> MonoBehaviour , AnimationPlayableAsset still in memory
5. Repeat 2 -> 4 steps and Check Profiler, AnimationPlayableAsset will instance more than once
Actual result: Load one timeline in the scene via AssetBundle and then switch to another scene, cause AnimationPlayableAsset remains in memory
Reproduced with: 2018.1.0b7, 2018.2.0a1 (210ec0022b93)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website