Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Physics queries detect backfaces inconsistently
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "SweepCastTest.zip"
2. Open and play scene "Scene 2"
3. Actual result: Notice in console, when the collision occurred, message was printed. For BoxCastAll there are three messages, for BoxCast, SweepTestAll and SweepTest there is only one
Expected result: Every collision generates messages, resulting in three messages for each (of four - BoxCastAll, BoxCast, SweepTestAll, SweepTest) of collision detections
Note: Some of these functions were not present before Unity 5.3
Unity 5.3.0p1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub][Linux] Hub .AppImage does not allow to upgrade the Hub from 2.4.5 to 3.0.0-beta.2
- [Profiler] Current frame button initially hides profile frame marker
- Missing function to reset or unset a specific resource in the local binding space of compute shaders
- [Linux][Hub] Unity Hub 2.4.5 does not open "Add modules" window when clicking "Install with Unity Hub" in Build Settings
- Multiple errors appear in the Console when building for IL2CPP