Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Physics queries detect backfaces inconsistently
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "SweepCastTest.zip"
2. Open and play scene "Scene 2"
3. Actual result: Notice in console, when the collision occurred, message was printed. For BoxCastAll there are three messages, for BoxCast, SweepTestAll and SweepTest there is only one
Expected result: Every collision generates messages, resulting in three messages for each (of four - BoxCastAll, BoxCast, SweepTestAll, SweepTest) of collision detections
Note: Some of these functions were not present before Unity 5.3
Unity 5.3.0p1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Xcode12][Burst] iOS builds with Universal/ARMv7 architecture fail in Xcode 12 with New Build System when using burst
- Changing scale of Tree prefab instance (in scene) and then undo/redo changes the source prefab scale and all painted instances
- Material properties are not correctly setup when assigning a ShaderGraph to a newly created material
- [iOS] Device.generation returns "DeviceUnknown" with some devices
- Misleading upgrade prompt when opening Project from Hub with an incremented project version