Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Physics queries detect backfaces inconsistently
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "SweepCastTest.zip"
2. Open and play scene "Scene 2"
3. Actual result: Notice in console, when the collision occurred, message was printed. For BoxCastAll there are three messages, for BoxCast, SweepTestAll and SweepTest there is only one
Expected result: Every collision generates messages, resulting in three messages for each (of four - BoxCastAll, BoxCast, SweepTestAll, SweepTest) of collision detections
Note: Some of these functions were not present before Unity 5.3
Unity 5.3.0p1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Lightmaps are baked incorrectly for GameObjects when their Position is <=-2048 or >=2048 on any of the coordinates
- Sahder errors in Player when "Strict shader variant matching" is enabled and the rendering path is set to "Deferred"
- NullReferenceExceptions are being thrown when saving a ScriptableObject with an array of a type with a CustomPropertyDrawer that uses TrackPropertyValue
- Applied velocity is inconsistent when using Rigidbody AddForce() with ForceMode.VelocityChange
- Crash on AudioUtil_CUSTOM_HasAudioCallback when exiting Play Mode while the Inspector is displaying a GameObject with an empty script attached