Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 5.5.0
Physics queries detect backfaces inconsistently
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "SweepCastTest.zip"
2. Open and play scene "Scene 2"
3. Actual result: Notice in console, when the collision occurred, message was printed. For BoxCastAll there are three messages, for BoxCast, SweepTestAll and SweepTest there is only one
Expected result: Every collision generates messages, resulting in three messages for each (of four - BoxCastAll, BoxCast, SweepTestAll, SweepTest) of collision detections
Note: Some of these functions were not present before Unity 5.3
Unity 5.3.0p1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Array.BinarySearch parameters get swapped from .NET 3.4 to .NET 4.0
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made
- 'InvalidCastException: Specified cast is not valid.' errors are occurring when the Tile Palette window is opened