Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
Physics queries detect backfaces inconsistently
Steps to reproduce:
1. Download and open project "SweepCastTest.zip"
2. Open and play scene "Scene 2"
3. Actual result: Notice in console, when the collision occurred, message was printed. For BoxCastAll there are three messages, for BoxCast, SweepTestAll and SweepTest there is only one
Expected result: Every collision generates messages, resulting in three messages for each (of four - BoxCastAll, BoxCast, SweepTestAll, SweepTest) of collision detections
Note: Some of these functions were not present before Unity 5.3
Unity 5.3.0p1, 5.3.1p2, 5.4.0b1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the registry value for "TimeZoneKeyName" is invalid, "TimeZoneNotFoundException" exceptions are thrown
- [2018.4] UnityWebRequest.java has a sHostnameVerifier which doesn't have server identity check implemented
- Secondary hidden Hierarchy windows pop up when a new gameObject is created in another Hierarchy window
- UI Details profiler does not display any information when selected and throws exceptions when UI module is disabled
- [UWP] ContentDialog box doesn't disable apps interactivity