Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
SV_RenderTargetArrayIndex does not return values in Player when setting color to Slices
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "Render slice index test" Scene in the attached "1198097.zip" Unity project
2. Build and run the Scene
3. Observe the Scene in the Player
Expected results: the two squares in the Scene become red and green
Actual results: the squares remain gray
Reproducible with: 2019.2.16f1, 2019.3.0f2, 2020.1.0a16
Could not test with: 2017.4.35f1, 2018.4.14f1
1. Not reproducible in Play Mode in the Editor
2. Reproducible in Mac OS X and Windows standalone builds, iOS, Android builds
3. Could not test on 2017.4 and 2018.4 due to inability to use null propagating operator
Devices reproducible with:
- iPad Pro 12.9" (2018) (iOS 13.1.2)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`
- Assertion failed on expression: 'rs->textureID == realRS->textureID'