Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.2.X
Fixed in 2018.1.X
Surface Shader compile fails if Input Struct has a field with the same name as a field in Output
1. Open attached project;
2. Select the Shader "TestSurfaceShader";
3. Notice the compilation error in the Inspector.
Expected result: shader is compiled successfully when input struct has a field with the same name as a field in the output.
Actual result: surface shader compile fails if input struct has a field with the same name as a field in the output, the error is thrown: "redefinition of 'surfInputAlpha'".
Reproduced on versions: 2018.1.0a1, 2018.1.0b10, 2018.2.0a3.
Not reproduced on version: 2017.3.1p3.
Fixed in: 2018.3.0a1, 2018.2.0b5, 2018.1.3f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Scene is brighter in Standalone player if it was open in the Editor at build time
- [Android] APP becomes unresponsive and crashes with ANR errors
- Replace no longer replaces when using incremental pipeline
- [LightProbes] Individual light probe gizmos are no longer visible
- Input.GetKey() returns true for Alt key after Alt+Tabbing and reopening Build during Coroutine