Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.3.42f1, 2021.3.14f1, 2022.1.23f1, 2022.2.0b16, 2023.1.0a12
Supplied List Capacity is being checked instead of Count when calling ArticulationBody.SetDriverTargets/SetDriveTargetVelocities
1. Open the attached project "My project (2)"
2. Enter Play mode
Expected result: There are no errors in the Console window
Actual result: There is an error:
"Total degrees of freedom of articulation hierarchy joints do not match supplied list size!"
Reproducible with: 2020.3.39f1, 2021.3.9f1, 2022.1.14f1, 2022.2.0b6, 2023.1.0a8
Reproducible on: macOS 12.4 (Intel)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When the project name contains a ";" character, the editor crashes while creating a script.
- New Cubemap is inserted at the end of the array when baking an individual Probe
- Crash on GfxTaskExecutorD3D12::AddRequiredResourceBarriers when opening the project
- WebGL build fails with a UnicodeDecodeError
- MSB3073 error is thrown when building App Packages in Visual Studio