Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.1.0
Summary: the input from controllers are not reset when the keyboard is displayed on Android TV or Amazon Fire Tv
This issue has no description.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Containers' height doesn't expand when text wraps
- Variable is set to a different value from the selected enum value in the Editor dropdown
- TreeView Child display toggle styling becomes reversed when clicking and dragging it
- Null is returned when using FocusOutEvent.relatedTarget
- Unity_BaseInstanceID is always zero when rendering multiple meshes and instancing with the same buffer
Dec 12, 2019 18:52
Good job on resolving this <a href="https://calicovers.com/">https://calicovers.com/</a>
Apr 30, 2015 13:56
I see this is resolved in Patch 5.0.0p3
I am seeing this issue using the Amazon FireTV remote 4.6.4p1
Is there any chance of a patch release for Unity 4?