Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Substance] GetProceduralFloat and GetProceduralColor returns 0 values
Steps to reproduce:
1) open project '_SubstancesTest.zip'
2) play scene 'sc00'
Expected: All 3 spheres have their saturation changed over time
Actual: Only one of the substance is changing its saturation
note: the right-most substance is free substance from assetstore which seems to function without any issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- DrawProceduralIndirect: baseVertexLocation and startInstanceLocation are broken when using DirectX11, DirectX12, OpenGL and Metal
- AudioManager.Update takes up significantly more CPU time when a big number of Audio Sources are stopped at one time
- [Linux] Editor doesn't build a project when "Install into source code 'build' folder" is enabled after switching projects
- [OpenXR][Vulkan][URP] MSAA does not work on Quest 1/2 builds when using URP + OpenXR + Vulkan
- UI Builder lacks visual feedback on reordering elements when Unity Editor is set to Light Theme