Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Substance] GetProceduralFloat and GetProceduralColor returns 0 values
Steps to reproduce:
1) open project '_SubstancesTest.zip'
2) play scene 'sc00'
Expected: All 3 spheres have their saturation changed over time
Actual: Only one of the substance is changing its saturation
note: the right-most substance is free substance from assetstore which seems to function without any issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Visual C# Compiler cannot find source files because it is looking at old file locations
- Ghost empty folders are left behind when after calling Refresh, Directory.Move is called
- [OSX] The Scene icon in the Unity Editor's title bar can be dragged and dropped out of the project
- [Metal][Editor] Memory grows continuously until Editor crashes when importing 100k materials
- Investigate why .meta files are sometimes not parsed right