Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Substance] GetProceduralFloat and GetProceduralColor returns 0 values
Steps to reproduce:
1) open project '_SubstancesTest.zip'
2) play scene 'sc00'
Expected: All 3 spheres have their saturation changed over time
Actual: Only one of the substance is changing its saturation
note: the right-most substance is free substance from assetstore which seems to function without any issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux][Test Framework] Test Runner prevents interaction with the pause button when "Debug.Break" is used in a test
- A vertical graphical artifact appears on Android Player when clearing Z & Stencil Buffer and running with OpenGLES3 Graphics API
- Player crashes when built with IL2CPP Scripting backend
- TextMeshPro package throws multiple Shader errors when importing TMP Essential Resources
- Package Manager search text field has no validation and leads to Editor freezes