Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Substance] GetProceduralFloat and GetProceduralColor returns 0 values
Steps to reproduce:
1) open project '_SubstancesTest.zip'
2) play scene 'sc00'
Expected: All 3 spheres have their saturation changed over time
Actual: Only one of the substance is changing its saturation
note: the right-most substance is free substance from assetstore which seems to function without any issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Reflection Probe doesn't load until it's selected in the Hierarchy window when the project has been opened
- "ArgumentNullException" error in the Console when selecting certain ScriptableObjects and entering Play Mode
- Configurable joints become bouncier when setting "Bounciness" below 1
- Prefabs get corrupted when editing Particle System curves
- Colors on images become darker when enabling "Vertex Color Always in Gamma Color Space"