Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Substance] GetProceduralFloat and GetProceduralColor returns 0 values
Steps to reproduce:
1) open project '_SubstancesTest.zip'
2) play scene 'sc00'
Expected: All 3 spheres have their saturation changed over time
Actual: Only one of the substance is changing its saturation
note: the right-most substance is free substance from assetstore which seems to function without any issues
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Window stays outside the display when switching from multiple monitors to a single monitor
- The unused shaders are still being tracked when Asynchronous Shader compilation is enabled
- CIL Linker errors are thrown when building with IL2CPP/WebGL
- Some normal maps has ripple effect and appears to be lower in quality when using default compression settings
- <color=red><></color> does not work with 呸 symbol