Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Substance Designer material support warnings are thrown on project load even when the plugin is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "SubstanceTest.zip"
2. Inspect Console window
Expected result: No warnings in Console
Actual result: One or multiple warnings in Console:
"Assets/Box_Speaker01_Case04.sbsar: Built-in support for Substance Designer materials has been removed from Unity."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [macOS] There is no way to tell if you are running under Rosetta
- [AssetImport] Changing Graphics APIs in Android platform reimports most of the assets (textures, fonts, ...)
- Stack frames are missing from Console window when in Full Stack trace mode
- An error is returned and no package is listed if an invalid package is hosted on a scoped registry
- Crash with ComputeTileMeshJob when generating Navmesh