Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2
Fixed in 2019.4, 2020.1
Substance Designer material support warnings are thrown on project load even when the plugin is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "SubstanceTest.zip"
2. Inspect Console window
Expected result: No warnings in Console
Actual result: One or multiple warnings in Console:
"Assets/Box_Speaker01_Case04.sbsar: Built-in support for Substance Designer materials has been removed from Unity."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Can't select sRGB color format for Render Texture on HDRP project
- Built player takes multiple seconds to shut down
- Wireframe flicker and quad shaped artifacts on terrain trees using Mac Metal.
- Spamming error: `GLSL: Shader cannot be patched for instancing.` When enabling terrain Draw Instanced option in desktop OpenGL.
- [Mono, Debugger] VS 2019 debugger detaches when the Trace.TraceInformation is called with a specific string