Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Substance Designer material support warnings are thrown on project load even when the plugin is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "SubstanceTest.zip"
2. Inspect Console window
Expected result: No warnings in Console
Actual result: One or multiple warnings in Console:
"Assets/Box_Speaker01_Case04.sbsar: Built-in support for Substance Designer materials has been removed from Unity."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- PrntScreen (Snapshot) key is not working on UWP on both old and new input systems
- Show compiled code for compute shaders has the "Cancel" button greyed out
- Realtime direct lighting is missing on dynamic objects under when using Shadowmask or Subtractive lighting mode(s)
- [Device Simulator] When simulator window is narrow, toolbar controls deform and some become inacessible
- Black albedo when using Enlighten Realtime GI in HDRP Player