Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.1.X
Substance Designer material support warnings are thrown on project load even when the plugin is installed
How to reproduce:
1. Open project from "SubstanceTest.zip"
2. Inspect Console window
Expected result: No warnings in Console
Actual result: One or multiple warnings in Console:
"Assets/Box_Speaker01_Case04.sbsar: Built-in support for Substance Designer materials has been removed from Unity."
Reproducible with: 2019.3.0a1, 2019.3.4f1, 2020.1.0a25, 2020.2.0a1
Not reproducible with: 2017.4.37f1, 2018.4.18f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [VFX Graph] Lit/Unlit particles are not compiled with new ShaderGraph integration
- Terrain is not affected by Environmental Lighting when Draw Instanced is turned on
- UI Toolkit: Gaps between VisualElements with Grow 1, when scaled with "Scale With Screen Size"
- Scrollbar does not appear in ScrollView when flex-grow of TextField is set to 1
- [Linux] Editor crashes at "DisconnectGtkSignal(void*, GtkCallbackResponse (*)(), void*)" when opening floating windows