Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
SubModule::GetSubEmitterPtrs crashes on project load
1. Download attached project "VR_LMG_UnityFolder.zip"
2. Delete Library folder
3. Open "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
4. Open "UltimateVFX(Demo)" scene
5. Close Unity
6. Reopen "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
Expected Result: Unity successfully loads project
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Tabbed headers in editor windows need a style update
- [Android][IL2CPP] App crashes after executing Application.Quit
- [iOS] ReplayKit.APIAvailable returns 'false' on the first call on iOS 13 devices
- Texture preview can be clicked through
- [Progress] Progress bar does not revert to unresponsive status after another task completes