Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
SubModule::GetSubEmitterPtrs crashes on project load
1. Download attached project "VR_LMG_UnityFolder.zip"
2. Delete Library folder
3. Open "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
4. Open "UltimateVFX(Demo)" scene
5. Close Unity
6. Reopen "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
Expected Result: Unity successfully loads project
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- When "draw instanced" is changed for entire terrain group and then undone, it is only undone for the terrain that was selected
- Custom Inspectors OnDisable still called after Asset has been deleted
- [Build Pipeline, Meshes] Mesh Optimization is not using enabled Material Keywords
- [UWP][MR] Development console is in incorrect position in Window Mixed Reality app
- Native Plugin regression from 2018.x results in "DllNotFoundException" error