Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in future release
SubModule::GetSubEmitterPtrs crashes on project load
1. Download attached project "VR_LMG_UnityFolder.zip"
2. Delete Library folder
3. Open "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
4. Open "UltimateVFX(Demo)" scene
5. Close Unity
6. Reopen "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
Expected Result: Unity successfully loads project
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Wrong depth texture when using SetTargetBuffers when anti-aliasing is higher than 1
- .NET 4.6 EqualityComparer.Equals yields different results from .NET 3.5 on UnityEngine.Object
- Adding a specific script to gameObject crashes editor
- Crashes while undo changes after editing two scenes in Hierarchy Window and remove one without save
- Unsigned Long (ulong) value input range is identical to Long in Inspector