Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2017.3.0f3
Fixed in 5.6, 2017.1, 2017.2
SubModule::GetSubEmitterPtrs crashes on project load
1. Download attached project "VR_LMG_UnityFolder.zip"
2. Delete Library folder
3. Open "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
4. Open "UltimateVFX(Demo)" scene
5. Close Unity
6. Reopen "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
Expected Result: Unity successfully loads project
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FBX Importer broken Animation Tab and errors
- [Android]Terrain tiles not rendered correctly on Android devices with Andreno 540 or lower when Terrain.drawInstanced is enabled
- [Licensing] Editor cannot talk to client if username has unicode characters
- MissingMethodException: Method not found: 'UnityEngine.UnityAPICompatibilityVersionAttribute..ctor
- [URP] Cannot assign overlay cameras to a camera stack while in Prefab Mode.