Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2017.3
SubModule::GetSubEmitterPtrs crashes on project load
1. Download attached project "VR_LMG_UnityFolder.zip"
2. Delete Library folder
3. Open "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
4. Open "UltimateVFX(Demo)" scene
5. Close Unity
6. Reopen "VR_LMG_UnityFolder" project in Unity
Expected Result: Unity successfully loads project
Actual Result: Unity Editor crashes
- This issue appears both on Windows and OSX.
Reproduced on Unity 5.5.4p2, 5.6.2p4, 2017.1.0p1, 2017.2.0b4 and 2017.3.0a1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Character Controller's change of position in OnCharacterControllerHit is ignored
- [Oculus | Singlepass] View in headset renders upside down IN headset/compositor mirror with Oculus/Singlepass
- Surface Shader bug: #pragma hardware_tier_variants generates corrupt UV's
- [VideoImporter] Video files moved from StreamingAssets to Assets folder shows MovieTexture importer settings
- Render texture is mirrored when Camera's Clear Flags are set to Don't Clear