Search Issue Tracker
Won't Fix in 12.0.X
Found in [Package]
Sub Graph node is showing a "Validation" error when it has a keyword
How to reproduce:
1. Open project "empty.zip"
2. Open "TestShaderGraph.shadergraph" (Assets>TestShaderGraph)
3. Observe the "TestSubGraph" node
Expected result: No error sign
Actual result: Error sign appears: "Validation: Sub Graph has errors, asset at "Assets/TestSubGraph.shadersubgraph" with GUID 000bf7fdbf689314b82e87ed6f699afb. at line 0"
Reproducible with: 12.0.0 (2021.2.0b16), 12.1.0 (2021.2.0f1), 13.0.0 (2022.1.0a12)
Not reproducible with: 7.7.1 (2019.4.31f1), 10.7.0 (2020.3.20f1), 11.0.0 (2021.1.28f1), 13.1.0 (2022.1.0a13)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Mesh.GetIndexBuffer() requires Mesh's 'Read/Write' flag to be enabled to get its index buffer data in Builds
- [Backport] [Sprite Atlas V1] Editor crashes when calling SpriteAtlasUtility.PackAtlases
- Deterministic builds have different files when built from the same project
- PlayerBuildInterface.ExtraTypesProvider no longer provides types to IL2CPP
- Touch input is reset in Device Simulator when Unity Remote is killed