Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Any3D.zip"
2. Load "SampleScene" scene
3. Observe the particles in Game view
Expected result: width of the red particles should be the same as the height
Actual result: the width of the red particles is greater than the height
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 due to crashes when loading "SampleScene"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] Some of the Learn tab projects have a blank 'Download Project' button
- [Scene View] Scene gizmos are not visible or are not showing up correctly
- Alpha channel is not not visible when using Baked Shadowmask mode in the Lightmap Preview window
- Native performance tests FormatOneMillionRandomNumbers have regressed due to Int formatting changes
- Unable to bake after switching lightmapper a few times