Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Any3D.zip"
2. Load "SampleScene" scene
3. Observe the particles in Game view
Expected result: width of the red particles should be the same as the height
Actual result: the width of the red particles is greater than the height
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 due to crashes when loading "SampleScene"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- 'Can't add script' pop-up warns about abstract classes when dragging static classes onto GameObjects
- [Hub] Project "Remove from list" option is behind notifications when selecting the most bottom project in the list
- [Android][Vulkan] Black Screen renders on devices with Adreno 640 and Mali GPU's
- Sound/Audio is played when the VideoPlayer's attached AudioSource game object is disabled
- Editor crashes on GenerateSharedVerticesIndexList when importing .3ds file