Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Any3D.zip"
2. Load "SampleScene" scene
3. Observe the particles in Game view
Expected result: width of the red particles should be the same as the height
Actual result: the width of the red particles is greater than the height
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 due to crashes when loading "SampleScene"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [2020.3] Play Mode has visual artifacts when Graphics API is set to DirectX12 with Dynamic Resolution enabled
- White texture appears when setting “RenderTextureFormat.Depth” to “RenderTexture” on the Camera
- Cursor is visible when using “Cursor.lockState = CursorLockMode.Locked” and “Cursor.visible = false”
- Material.SetOverrideTag setting LightMode tag has no effect
- Decal is not rendered when in Camera component Culling Mask dropdown field Default is unselected