Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1.X
Fixed in 2018.4.X, 2019.2.X, 2019.3.X
Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Any3D.zip"
2. Load "SampleScene" scene
3. Observe the particles in Game view
Expected result: width of the red particles should be the same as the height
Actual result: the width of the red particles is greater than the height
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 due to crashes when loading "SampleScene"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux] Can't drag tabs across window boundaries from one container window to another
- Game Objects will lose their parents when moved between Scenes in the Scene Hierarchy if the Parent object is expanded
- GetHolesLODInfo doesn't match the content of the HeightmapSubRegion holes array
- PIX and NSIGHT shader debuggers don't work on DX12 with DXC compiled shaders
- MacOS Editor: new main window title is not draggable in the complete title bar area