Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.1
Fixed in 2018.4, 2019.2, 2019.3
Sub Emitter particle's width is twice its height when Separate Axes in the Size over Lifetime module is enabled
How to reproduce:
1. Open the attached project "Any3D.zip"
2. Load "SampleScene" scene
3. Observe the particles in Game view
Expected result: width of the red particles should be the same as the height
Actual result: the width of the red particles is greater than the height
Reproducible with: 2018.4.10f1, 2019.1.14f1, 2019.2.6f1, 2019.3.0b4, 2020.1.0a5
Could not test with 2017.4.32f1 due to crashes when loading "SampleScene"
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Unable to switch to different material when selecting another material from Asset selector window on Particle System Material
- [UI] Float type parameter in the Animator Controller displays 0.0 after being changed to a value <0.05
- Inspector displaying wrong characters when using ANSI encoding and non latin characters in a Shader property
- Error in console when using the progress bar API along with Texture compression
- NullReferenceException when selecting a Dropdown Component override in the Prefab Overrides menu for the second time