Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Styling issues in the app toolbar
Since the main toolbar is a VisualElement, some styling issues appeared:
- Borders are missing or badly rendered
- Double borders between buttons of the toolbars
- The arrow of dropdown menu is larger than before
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- GameObject.GetComponents returns the wrong number of components
- Modifying Rigidbody2D.position doesn't stop interpolation when called during the FixedUpdate callback.
- GUI button looks different from Editor in a Build
- Live Profiler Timeline keeps losing frame data while scrolling inside Profiler window
- Input.mouseScrollDelta.y is not correctly mapped to mouse wheel when running an iOS app on Apple Silicon Mac