Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2021.2.X
Fixed in 2019.4.X, 2020.3.X, 2021.1.X
Struct reflection is not reported when compiling Vulkan or Metal shaders
1. Add the attached shader "Vulkan_Metal_missing_struct_reflection.shader" to a project
2. Select the shader
3. In the shader's Inspector Window select the dropdown next to "Compile and show code" and set "Custom" and "Vulkan" or Metal
4. Click the "Compile and show code" button
Shader compiles for Vulkan or Metal without errors
Error message "Struct 'myStruct' is not found." is printed to the Console Window and only "Vector4 myStruct.m_Float4 at 0" is present in the "Constant Buffer" reflection part of the compiled output (no struct definition)
Reproducible in: 2021.2.0a7, 2021.1.0b9, 2020.2.6f1, 2020.1.17f1, 2019.4.21f1, 2018.4.32f1
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- deadlock in AssetDatabase_AcceleratorClient_Scheduling.ScheduledRequest_Status_InProgress
- Texture Compression settings on Android and WebGL Platforms are reset to default when building the project using a script
- Camera active Texture is not written if another camera has a Script using "OnRenderImage"
- The Camera's background color is white when the device Appearance is "Light Mode"
- Some GameObjects ignore the Default Parent when creating them in the Hierarchy