Search Issue Tracker
String array element labels are replaced with the values of string attributes of a class
How to reproduce:
1. Open the "ActionScene" Scene in the attached "1227932.zip" Unity project
2. Select the "Stage" GameObject and navigate to the Inspector
3. In the New Behaviour Script Component, enter the Layers array size (any small integer)
4. In the enter any string value to the "El" property in Element 0 and observe the "Element 0" label
Expected result: the element's name remains "Element 0"
Actual result: the label gets changed to the same value as the string value of the first element of the array
Reproducible with: 2017.4.38f1, 2020.2.0a4
1. Could not reproduce with integers or chars.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- SHADERPASS has incorrect value when using Shader Graph for Built-In target
- [VFX] Gizmo still incorrectly rendered for a hidden property
- Nested object label indentation is incorrect when using the UI Toolkit Inspector
- Crash on tlsf_free when UI Elements are moved to the side by scrolling
- Setting VideoPlayer.time and pausing results in incorrect player.frame values