Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2020.2.X
Fixed in 2019.3.X, 2020.1.X
Streaming Texture is not working when there are only instantiated entity objects
How to reproduce:
1. Open attached project "textureStreaming.zip" and scene "SceneFailing"
2. Enter Play mode
3. In Game view, press space a few times
Expected result: the moon texture gets more and more mip mapped (blurred)
Actual result: the moon texture does not change
Reproducible with: 2019.3.8f1, 2020.1.0b4, 2020.2.0a5 (0.4.0-prev.10, 0.8.0-prev.8)
Could not test with: 2017.4, 2018.4 (due to package errors in the Console window)
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Graphics.CopyTexture does not work with Texture2DArray when "Texture Quality" is not "Full Res"
- Unity Download Assistant uses the last install path
- Keycodes Less and Greater are not being registered when using GetKeyDown
- [UI Builder] Editing uXML file externally opens the ui Builder
- Timeout value does not propagate when using a DelegatingHandler as the main HttpClient handler