Search Issue Tracker
Streaming of OGG audio files is corrupted at the beginning
- Open attached project and load scene "test"
- Click on "Main Camera" in Hierarchy
- Uncheck the "Stream" checkbox on the "Start Streaming Ogg" component.
- Press Play. After a few seconds the music will start to play.
- Observe that music is playing correctly
- Hit Play again to stop
- Check the "Stream" checkbox.
- Press Play.
- Observe that the very beginning of the music track is skipped
Expected: The "stream" version should not skip the beginning of the music track
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- New animation clips are not imported correctly when re-importing a fbx file
- [PackMan] Extension in bottom bar disappears when using operations between UI generation and packman extension callbacks
- Editor freezes when recompiling scrips in Play Mode
- Shuriken particles depth offset is not working(has no affect) when 'Renderer Alignment' is set to 'View'
- [InputSystem] InputSystem is not initialized when run in `-batchmode`