Search Issue Tracker
Fix in review
Step-Over skips the whole body of switch statement
Steps to reproduce :
- create a new project
- import the script attached
- create a new game object and attach the script to it
- attach the debugger and set a breakpoint in the Update function
- press play and in Mono Develop press step over and notice that it skips the switch statement
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [OSX][Settings] When using only the new ISX as Input Handling, mouse position and scroll are still detected by the old system.
- [Scripting] Input Action fails to re-enable after disabled.
- [MacOS] "Bloom" does not work in Standalone Build
- Mesh.CombineMeshes result has different normals if the original mesh has tweaked normals and scale
- [Hub] In licence error screen https://unity3d.com/unity/err/license redirects to not found website