Search Issue Tracker
StaticBatchingUtility.Combine bug on scaled meshes that were already rendered
If StaticBatchingUtility.Combine() is called on meshes that were rendered at least once, the non-uniformly scaled objects will render at origin without their rotation & and translation (only their non-uniform scale is kept ;)
Note that clicking on the mesh of one of the instances, we can see the preview of the complete mesh with non uniform scaled at their right position.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- FP32 is used for a temporary when compiling a shader for GLES or Vulkan
- The highlight that was created with Highlighter.Highlight does not disappear when the window is closed with the element
- [URP] CommandBuffer warnings thrown while debugging Depth Overlays with Post-processing enabled in Rendering Debugger
- hlslcc: float image atomics don’t work
- [Apple silicon][M1] Game view FPS is very low when the view is moved to an external display