Search Issue Tracker
[SRP]Static GameObject flickers when Material type is Subsurface Scattering, Detail map texture is applied and AlbedoScale is 0
How to reproduce:
1. Create a new project with "High End SRP (Experimental)" Template
2. Create new 3D Object->Cube
3. Set Cube to static
4. Create new Material and set shader to "HDRenderPipeline/Lit"
5. Attach the new Material to the created Cube
6. In the material settings change: Under Surface options Material type to "Subsurface Scattering". Under Detail Inputs Detail map texture to "Plastic_Normal", Detail AlbedoScale to 0
Expected - the way the cube looks doesn't change
Actual result - Cube flickers
Reproducible with - 2018.1.0b11, 2018.1.0b9
Couldn't test with - 2018.2.0a5, 2018.1.0b8, 2017.3.2f1, 2017.2.2p1 ,2017.1.3p2 ,5.6.5p3 ("High Definition - Preview" Template is only available in 2018.1.0b11 and 2018.1.0b10)
Notes: The bug can be reproduced in 2018.1.0b9 by opening the project created in 2018.1.0b10
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform