Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Instancing/Batching] If shader supports instancing & objects marked static: neither static batching nor instancing happens
Ideally for objects marked as "static" (including "batching static"), either GPU instancing should work, or static batching should work.
Currently if you have instanced shader & objects marked as static, neither works, and the rendering silently falls back to rendering them one by one.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Hub] Editor is shown in the "Installing" state indefinitely when the installation fails due to INVALID_DESTINATION error
- Searching packages on an ill-configured scoped registry targeting Google Unity API registry throws an error
- Not possible to deduce the source of 'Shader properties can't be added to this global property sheet.' error
- [MacOS] Mouse input gets interrupted when changing values in inspector by dragging mouse
- Adding/removing components expands collapsed components view in the Inspector window