Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Instancing/Batching] If shader supports instancing & objects marked static: neither static batching nor instancing happens
Ideally for objects marked as "static" (including "batching static"), either GPU instancing should work, or static batching should work.
Currently if you have instanced shader & objects marked as static, neither works, and the rendering silently falls back to rendering them one by one.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Graphview] click-drag select on input field that ends outside of the field deselects when left mouse button is released
- Animation and Animator windows have some styling issues
- Some previews needs to be restyled
- PreviewRenderUtility.camera.backgroundColor doesn't have any effect on the preview window
- [Terrain] Camera Preview (when Camera object is selected) does not diplay terrain when Draw Instanced (Regression)