Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.4.1
[Instancing/Batching] If shader supports instancing & objects marked static: neither static batching nor instancing happens
Ideally for objects marked as "static" (including "batching static"), either GPU instancing should work, or static batching should work.
Currently if you have instanced shader & objects marked as static, neither works, and the rendering silently falls back to rendering them one by one.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)