Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
'Start Asleep' is not applied on 2D objects if they are touching another Collider when entering a Play mode
1. Open the attached project "SleepBug.zip";
2. Open the Main.unity scene;
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: The object should stay "asleep" even if it is in contact with another object.
Actual results: If the object is in the contact with the another collider on the moment when play mode starts, "start asleep" is not applied and object starts moving.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [Linux Hub] A new instance of the Hub does not have a Taskbar icon
- Mesh Inspector becomes slow to use when inspecting a large Mesh with Blend Shapes
- [Metal] GfxDeviceMetal::CreateComputeProgram does not check inputs
- The Modes button of the the SerializedField MinMaxGradient is not clickable in the Inspector when indentLevel is more than 0
- Input.GetKey for Left Shift returns true when Right Shift is held down and Left Shift is pressed (and vice versa)