Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 2018.1
Fixed in 2017.1, 2017.2, 2017.3
'Start Asleep' is not applied on 2D objects if they are touching another Collider when entering a Play mode
1. Open the attached project "SleepBug.zip";
2. Open the Main.unity scene;
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: The object should stay "asleep" even if it is in contact with another object.
Actual results: If the object is in the contact with the another collider on the moment when play mode starts, "start asleep" is not applied and object starts moving.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- [IL2CPP][Android] Incorrect symbol length/symbols returned with "AndroidJavaClass"and "AndroidJavaProxy" on Android < 5.1.1
- Animating the alpha channel of a color in a material causes the RGB channels to be reset to 0
- [Mobile] TouchScreenKeyboardType is missing DecimalPad
- Memory leak in Scene Memory/RenderTexture when Scene View is active and 'Animated Materials' + 'Post Processings' toggles are on
- Ctrl + F should start search in PackageManager