Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in Unity 2018.1
'Start Asleep' is not applied on 2D objects if they are touching another Collider when entering a Play mode
1. Open the attached project "SleepBug.zip";
2. Open the Main.unity scene;
3. Enter a play mode.
Expected results: The object should stay "asleep" even if it is in contact with another object.
Actual results: If the object is in the contact with the another collider on the moment when play mode starts, "start asleep" is not applied and object starts moving.
Reproduced on: 5.5.3p3, 5.6.3p1, 2017.1.0p5, 2017.2.0b8, 2017.3.0a5.
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Absolute paths from included packages cannot be converted to virtual paths in Assets/Packages
- Crash in VCProvider when upgrading project from 18.3 to 19.1 and 19.2
- Android Vulkan corrupted rendering when there is no camera in the scene
- Creating mesh assets produces broken blendshapes
- Sort Order is not respected for a newly created Canvas until Play Mode is entered or any adjustments are made