Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Standalone] "Your GPU (Null Device) or driver doesn't support linear rendering" error with "-batchmode -nographics"
1. Open the project
2. Build "test" scene
3. Create a shortcut for the build executable file
4. Add -batchmode -nographics launch options
5. Open the executable through the shortcut
- Throws an error "Your GPU (Null Device) or driver doesn't support linear rendering"
The program runs in -batchmode and -nographics mode, that way it could be run on computers without a dedicated graphics processing unit.
The program crashes
Last version where everything works: 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- UI Toolkit's MinMaxSlider snaps unexpectedly in Runtime
- [2D] [URP] Objects are rendered twice when Foremost Sorting Layer is enabled
- Physics applied to Rigidbody is not fully disabled when setting the Rigidbody to Kinematic
- Scene view turns black when using a custom Mesh Renderer
- VFX Graph ZWrite has no effect when using URP PostProcessing DoF effect