Search Issue Tracker
Fixed in 5.5.0
[Standalone] "Your GPU (Null Device) or driver doesn't support linear rendering" error with "-batchmode -nographics"
1. Open the project
2. Build "test" scene
3. Create a shortcut for the build executable file
4. Add -batchmode -nographics launch options
5. Open the executable through the shortcut
- Throws an error "Your GPU (Null Device) or driver doesn't support linear rendering"
The program runs in -batchmode and -nographics mode, that way it could be run on computers without a dedicated graphics processing unit.
The program crashes
Last version where everything works: 5.5.0b2
Not reproducible with:
All about bugs
View bugs we have successfully reproduced, and vote for the bugs you want to see fixed most urgently.
- Standard Unity Materials and Shaders become corrupted after importing specific Asset Packages
- [Linux][OpenGL][Vulkan] Draw calls are not shown in the Event List when taking a capture of a frame with RenderDoc
- Inaccurate collision detections when Rigidbody Collision Detection is set to "Continuous" or "Continuous Dynamic"
- Crash on Object::IncrementPersistentDirtyIndex when upgrading project version
- [iOS] Multiple Xcode project instances created before opens up when performing Build and Run for iOS Platform